Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Surfing

Okay, before we grab those waxed boards, I need to announce a winner!

Last Monday, the awesome Linda Jackson offered a free copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Here Comes the Bride to one lucky commenter on her post.  The honor of cybershuffling was mine and using Random.org, I'm happy to announce the winner is...

Danielle L Zecher of Sweet Tea Reads!

Danielle, I couldn't find your email address, so please contact either Linda or me so that we can get you the book.  Congratulations!!


Now, waste not the waves...

ePublishing Week in Brief (8/6-8/10)

Comma Usage Rules

Epublishing: what I've learnt so far

Passive Voice with Elizabeth S Craig

Hacker Factor Gender Guesser  Come on, write it like a man!

"A Right Fit": Navigating the World of Literary Agents

Why you should have a Facebook Author's Page

Take pride in your eBook formatting  (9 part series on eBook formatting for doing it yourself.)

Growing A Thicker Skin – Feedback Does Stop Stinging!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You and me both! I can quote and obey rules of grammar by the dozens, but you give me a long sentence and I'll start throwing commas at it like darts to a dartboard. LOL

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Danielle! She's such a sweet blogging buddy. And thanks for the links, Jeff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a big congratulations to Danielle. And you're most welcome.

      Delete